Conditions of Sale and Warranty
Given the many combinations and options available, Hohner Automazione’s products are manufactured on order. Delivery times are fast but may vary according to the customer’s request.
The date shown on the order and/or on the order confirmation shall not be binding, and shall allow an extension of 7 days beyond the date shown.
- Hohner Automazione srl guarantees that every product is free from defects if used in the appropriate manner and under normal conditions of use, and if not altered in any way.
- Hohner Automazione srl guarantees its products for twelve months from the date of manufacture indicated on the products themselves; the warranty is not subjected to extension of period.
- The warranty covers the repair free of charge of the products showing manufacturing defects and/or the replacement of parts considered faulty after our evaluation.
- All works carried out on products manufactured by Hohner Automazione srl shall be exclusively made in its workshop. Any expense or liability arising from carriage are to be borne by the customer. All materials sent with carriage unpaid shall not be accepted.
- Any damage arising from negligence, incorrect or improper installation, use for which the product has not been designed are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty shall decay if the product has been tampered or if any action on the product has been carried forward by personnel which is not from Hohner Automazione srl .
- Any part changed in connection with repairs carried out during the warranty period, (said replaced parts shall not in any case be returned) shall carry a six-month warranty, or at any rate for a period of not less than the period remaining under the warranty.
- The replacement of the products and the extension of the warranty due to breakdowns is excluded.
- Any kind of reimbursement of damages, may they be direct or indirect, to people or objects through use or suspension of use of the products themselves, is excluded.
- Any modification made to the products requested by the customer due to his wrong order, must receive the prior consent of our Sales Department and must be requested in advance in writing before sending the material back to Hohner Automazione srl.
- The customer must foresee a control of the materials and/or the components in entrance, in accordance to what ordered and confirmed by Hohner Automazione srl, the control must also concern the technical operation, the quantity and the documents received. Hohner Automazione srl does not accept complaints or returns for non-compliance of any nature 8 days after receipt of the goods.
- It is expressly excluded any request for penalties by way of damages or for any other reason.
- These terms and conditions of supply and warranty are an integral part of the contract of supply completed with the customer’s order and the order confirmation by Hohner Automazione srl.
- Any dispute shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court of Varese.